5.19.2007

Tagged

Lindsey tagged me ages ago, and I haven't got around to posting this until now. So, here are 7 random things about me.

* I have lived in 4 different countries (Australia, Japan, England, and the US)

* I love toast. Seriously, I'd eat it every day for breakfast. My favorites are whole wheat bread with avocado & salt, white bread with Vegemite or honey and any kind of bread with marmalade.

* The highlight of my week was buying a lilac bush to plant in our garden. I just love how they smell, and the beautiful flowers. I've wanted one forever, and since we're rearranging our plants this year - we're putting one in.

* I am looking forward to going back to work (when Jane is bigger.) I often think that I might like to be a doula, instead of working as an OB nurse. I'm just not sure how I'd manage the un-predictability of that schedule with Rick's long hours & my kids ....

* I'd like to get a degree in anthropology one day, with an emphasis on medical anthropology. Maybe when Jane starts kindergarten. Rebekah will be a freshman that year. I'm sure she'd LOVE it if we went to the same school.

* I can crack a stock whip (cattle whip) over my head, and I'm a decent horsewoman (or at least I used to be, I haven't been riding since Emily was born.) I had my own horse as a teenager.

* One of the things that really attracted me to Rick when we were dating was how good he smelled. It was his deodorant. They discontinued it right after we got married, and I'm still not over it.

I tag; Vanessa, Laura B., Brooke, Julie and Stephanie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been on this post for ages. You kept telling me to read your blog and now I'm hooked on it and you've cut me off. What am I supposed to do when I'm bored at work?