6.07.2007

Coming Soon ...

I have news.
I have cute pictures.
I also have issues with uploading my pics - mmmm, not sure why. I've also been paying a babysitter to play with my kids while I clean my office (only 2 more weeks until the kids are out of school), so feel I can't justify spending that time on my blog!
As soon as I get the picture issue sorted out, I'll post again. However, fair warning, the blog may be less regularly updated while my kiddos are out for the summer. I'm sure you won't blame me, we'd all much rather be out playing, than inside blogging it.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I hope you get your photo issues fixed soon. Every day I get on your blog thinking "maybe today she'll have photos from her trip to Australia." Besides, you're kids are too cute not to be shared!!!