You think it will be a good idea to give your baby (who won't eat anything) a spoonful of (protein packed, organic) peanut butter at breakfast (while you make your other's daughters school lunch.) Note to self; don't turn away from Jane and food.
I tossed her in the tub, and shampoo'd it twice! At least she doesn't have that much. Lindsay - think of how easy Fritz's hair will be to clean mess out of (I bet that's an upside you ahven't thought of!)
3 comments:
yikes-- I hate these kind of messes!
How did you get peanut butter out her hair??? I mean, PB gets gum OUT. Does it work the other way around? Just kidding...
I tossed her in the tub, and shampoo'd it twice! At least she doesn't have that much. Lindsay - think of how easy Fritz's hair will be to clean mess out of (I bet that's an upside you ahven't thought of!)
Post a Comment