6.06.2008

AUSTRALIA

Pretty much, I'll see any movie with Hugh Jackman in it...or Nicole Kidman ...
or about Australia ....
This November - I'll hit the trifecta!
I can't wait for Australia to be released!

Even better - there's horses (I still harbor my childhood devotion to them) and it's directed by Baz Luhrmann.
I've watched the trailer a million times already. That alone floods my heart with national pride, and almost brings me to tears.

Go here for the trailer.

I can tell you right now I'll also be buying the soundtrack as soon as it's available - and I'll probably buy it on DVD when that's released too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tania - just testing as have not done this before

Mumsy said...

OH....yes. Love Hugh. He's such a hunk! Have you seen him in Oklahoma?

Tania said...

Hisashi - I lost all my e-mail addresses in my computer crash. If you see this, I got your "comment", please e-mail me your current e-mail address (mine hasn't changed.)

Tania.

Tania said...

Lindsey,

I always thought he was super-cute, but fell in love with him when we went to see "The Boy from Oz" on Broadway. What an actor - he became Peter Allen, amazing. I've had huge admiration for him (singer, dancer, actor since then.)

Also, he's still SUPER CUTE!

Jeni said...

We're excited to see it too.

Tara said...

I agree about seeing anything Hugh Jackman is in. We saw him in Boy from Oz too, only we saw it in Sydney. We also found the Oklahoma production with him on DVD and rented it - also great. I can't get enough of him. Looking forward to another of his movies.

Josh said...

Tania, I am a HUGE Baz Luhrmann fan and yes I am pretty excited to see this. Em always gives me this weird look every time she catches me watching it!!

I have alreay told her we are going to see it on the day it comes out.

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.