I am SO breaking Rebekah's "no blogging about me, or posting pictures of me" rule!
C'mon, she has her own blog now - it's gotta be OK, right?
C'mon, she has her own blog now - it's gotta be OK, right?
(Link to her on my sidebar.)
Rebekah took ballroom dance this year, and really enjoyed it. It was a very small class - bek's friend, Camilla - bek's other friend Patrick and Patrick's younger brother & sister. (One of them had to dance with the teacher all the time, since there were only 2 boys.)
Her recital was on the 22nd. Since it was on a Sunday, the kids & I went to the dress rehearsal the Wednesday before, and just Rick went to the actual recital (plus the tickets were $30 each - free for the dress rehearsal.)
Here's the snazzy group! Patrick's Mom took this picture (I forgot my camera.)
She wants to take it again next year, but I'm thinking we might try a bigger class at one of the studio's in the city.
Way to go bek - you're living out Grandma's dream of being a great ballroom dancer!
Rebekah took ballroom dance this year, and really enjoyed it. It was a very small class - bek's friend, Camilla - bek's other friend Patrick and Patrick's younger brother & sister. (One of them had to dance with the teacher all the time, since there were only 2 boys.)
Her recital was on the 22nd. Since it was on a Sunday, the kids & I went to the dress rehearsal the Wednesday before, and just Rick went to the actual recital (plus the tickets were $30 each - free for the dress rehearsal.)
Here's the snazzy group! Patrick's Mom took this picture (I forgot my camera.)
She wants to take it again next year, but I'm thinking we might try a bigger class at one of the studio's in the city.Way to go bek - you're living out Grandma's dream of being a great ballroom dancer!
3 comments:
Having read Rebekah's blog, you just wouldn't expect someone from the Starfleet Academy to go ballroom dancing! Good for her! I wish I had some co-ordination and could dance like that. I'm an avid watcher of Strictly Come Dancing and the US version, Dancing with the Stars.
Rebekah looks beautiful. I will have to check out her blog after this.
Me too - I don't want to miss out on a single bit of family news.
Post a Comment