Rebekah has the lead in the school comedy. She loves being in the Players Club, and has worked very hard over the past few months.
Here's a recent promo that was sent around -
Something funny is going on at the High School auditorium as the Players Club prepare to for one of their most popular annual events, the fall comedy. This year, the Players are presenting Carlo's Goldoni's, "The Servant of Two Masters" AND an 8 minute version of Hamlet entitled "Green Eggs and Hamlet." The cast isn't letting any info out, but we do know they have been rehearsing stage combat with swords and juggling meatballs.
The show is Friday, November 21st & Saturday, November 22nd at 7:30 pm. HOWEVER- this year's comedy is being presented in the form of Italian Street theater and will actually be in progress from the moment the doors open at 7pm, with citizens of Venice prepare for the arrival of the Players. Tickets are $6.00 for students and $8.00 for adults. Seating is general admission.
The show is tonight & tomorrow night. If you live around here - don't miss it.
BREAK A LEG BEK!
Here's a recent promo that was sent around -
Something funny is going on at the High School auditorium as the Players Club prepare to for one of their most popular annual events, the fall comedy. This year, the Players are presenting Carlo's Goldoni's, "The Servant of Two Masters" AND an 8 minute version of Hamlet entitled "Green Eggs and Hamlet." The cast isn't letting any info out, but we do know they have been rehearsing stage combat with swords and juggling meatballs.
The show is Friday, November 21st & Saturday, November 22nd at 7:30 pm. HOWEVER- this year's comedy is being presented in the form of Italian Street theater and will actually be in progress from the moment the doors open at 7pm, with citizens of Venice prepare for the arrival of the Players. Tickets are $6.00 for students and $8.00 for adults. Seating is general admission.
The show is tonight & tomorrow night. If you live around here - don't miss it.
BREAK A LEG BEK!
6 comments:
I wish I could go. Good luck Rebekah!
I hope it went well Bek! I hope you didn't break a leg though... I think your Mum is over broken limbs!!!
I would have loved to come. I hope you recorded it and can put a segment on your blog.
No camera's allowed - but the school recorded it and we can buy a copy - so hopefully I can get one. Also, I'm trying to get a copy of the promo pictures & can put a few of them on here. Bek did a great job, we're really proud of her.
Well done, Rebekah. When do we get to see you on British TV??
Wish we could have seen it in person too. Heard from your mum that you did a great job. We were lucky enough to have had Rebekah stay with us (only for late evenings) over the Thanksgiving holiday. So were able to congratulate her with a bouquet of lilies and a big hug. Love you Rebekah xxx
Post a Comment