2003

2004
2005
2006
2008
Christmas Wishes
Emily - "red iPod nano"
Jacob - "balloons"
Jane - "baby horsies"
** Bek became way too cool for sitting on Santa's lap in 2004.
We did get one shot last year with her there - but I'm pretty sure she'd kill me if I posted it here.
5 comments:
It's pretty cool that it's the same santa every year. It looks like Emily finally warmed up to him after three years.
What a cool Santa! I still remember when I became too cool for Santa. Although being the dag I am, a couple of friends and I decieded that we were going to have our photo taken with Santa when I was a teenager.. Great memories! And now I love looking back at our Santa photos over the years.
Joshua told Santa he wants a happy toy!
That is a hard working Santa! Cute to look back on.
What a great post. So fun to see them grow each year!
Post a Comment