Getting the little one's ready for bed one night recently, I wondered where Jane had gone. When I discovered her, I knew I had to grab the camera.
Perhaps bek sin't the only one in our family who has a love of performing!
Perhaps bek sin't the only one in our family who has a love of performing!
5 comments:
Very cute. Of course, I think everything Jane does is cute. I wish my boys liked to sing--you'd think they would the way Brian breaks into song constantly. Okay, I am laughing to myself right now because as I am typing this Brian started singing!
Cori,
Actually, I think of Brian's life as one long musical!
Man, I hope one of my kids makes up a song called "I love my mom!" So cute.
Very Cute Tania. I love how she has figured out that a night time window doubles as a mirror! Hey, I'd buy tickets!
That is so sweet. She is beautiful and can really belt out a "tune"!
Post a Comment