5.02.2009

Definition of an Addict.

Rebekah had all four wisdom teeth out on Friday (ouch!)

I was in the waiting room when they called me back to say she was in the recovery room & I could come back.

There she was still 1/2 sedated, packed with ice, mouth full of gauze and shivering. She looked at me and said (actually - mumbled) "Where's my phone?"

She was texting within minutes.

We love you bek - speedy recovery!

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Oooh, poor Bek. Hope you will soon be feeling back to normal and that the after effects aren't too painful.

Liesa said...

And I bet she is loving you for the pictures!
I hope she feels better soon.

Karen said...

Funny - typical teenager!

Jeni said...

Don't forget about mashed potatoes. When I got all four of mine out a few years ago one of the hardest things after a couple of days was the HUNGER. Instant potatoes never tasted so good.

Tara said...

I'm surprised that she can text when she's been drugged - I can't do it when I'm lucid.

Mum and Dad said...

Teenagers! Had to giggle. Love you tons Rebekah.