5.16.2009

Jane's 3rd Birthday

Janie Baby is 3 today!

How is it possible that time has passed so very quickly and she has gone from this ...
(two weeks old)

To this ....
(three months old)

To this ...
(1st Birthday)

To this ....
(2nd Birthday)

To this!!

(taken yesterday)

We say that Jane was a "surprise" and she was. We were surprised that we had 4 kids a year sooner than we had planned AND that she was a girl....

Yet, the real surprise is - how well she fits into our family, how much we love her, how much Jacob loves being a big brother, how cute she is, how much we could embrace horses and babies and purple, how little sleep I could survive on, how much her smile can brighten a day, and her songs lift our souls, how much fun I have with blond curls, how much we adore her.

Here are some more favorite pictures of Jane.

5-16-2006 meeting Jacob.


OH Jane, I love you so much. I'm so glad that you were the most wonderful "surprise" I ever could receive.

7 comments:

Karen said...

She looks a little cutie and stunningly beautiful. Happy Birthday, Jane! Karen xx

Tara said...

She just keeps getting cuter. All the pictures are great, but I especially love the picture of her in the leaves and the one of Jacob meeting her.

Ruth said...

She really is a little stunner. Hope she had a lovely birthday. Looking forward to more pictures of that!

Jeni said...

Happy birthday sweet Jane! You are beautiful.

Brooke said...

She is so cute and suddenly looks like a big kid! sad... I am crying that my baby is turning one, it is just too fast!

Corinne said...

She looks so much like Jacob in the picture from this birthday. My faves are the same as Tara's. We adore her too.

Mum and Dad said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE, you are such a sweet girl. You bring such JOY to all in your family.

Love you, Grandma and Grandpa xxx