It was Emily's big swim today.
It started at 6:30 - but we knew that was a little ambitious for us, so we arrived at 7:30.
I was so proud of her I could have burst!
It started at 6:30 - but we knew that was a little ambitious for us, so we arrived at 7:30.
I was so proud of her I could have burst!
She registered - and was swimmer #4.
The youngest by far - most were teenagers, and a few adults. (I think most adults did the open water swim.)
She got a towel, and a medal.
They gave the little yay-hoo's medals too. That's a pretty good deal, your sister swims & you get a prize! No wonder they were proud of her.
She also got a T-shirt, but I guess they don't plan on having 8yr old's swim, because they only had adult sizes. Too bad. It'll have to become a workout shirt for me!
Seriously, isn't she just the best?
4 comments:
Wow, Emily! That's just plain brilliant and for such a great cause as well. Well done, you! xx
That's really amazing and I'm so proud of her.
Me too! It must be great to be beautiful, clever AND sporty!! Well done, Emily.
Way to go Emily! You ARE amazing!!!
Post a Comment