{iPhone photo}
We have the greatest childrens librarian in the world at our library. "Miss Mary" taught Emily for 2 1/2 years, this is Jacob's 3rd year - and now Jane is old enough to attend story time.
Seriously, she's so great - lovely, positive and adores the kids. She gets them excited about reading. She plays the Accordian. Honestly, can it get any better than that?! Story time at our library is a drop-off, and you sign up for the session - committing to be there each week. On the sign up day, people get in line over an hour before they open the doors, just to make sure they get a spot
(I've usually been in the first few in line. I love Miss Mary!)
(I've usually been in the first few in line. I love Miss Mary!)
Jacob and Jane are doing everything together this year (that 19 month age gap is paying off) and that includes story time. So nice for them to be able to go together, even nicer for me to have 30 minutes of quiet reading time.
Hooray for story time!
No comments:
Post a Comment