Man, Millie hates it when anyone leaves without her.
She is actually very good at staying in the doorway if we go in and out & not leaving the house until we tell her "OK." Unless, she sees the car door open. Then she realizes that there's a chance for her to stow away and quick a a shot she's out the dor and has leapt into the car. Sometimes I take her on errands with me, just because I can't face those sad eyes at being left!
This day, Rick and the kids left and I stayed home with her. I was trying not ot be offended that she so clearly wanted to go with them!
She's a good dog!


1 comment:
She's a gorgeous dog. We have that with Henry. He knows when we are going out to school/work and sits sulking on the stairs but any other time we are going out, he's there looking ever hopeful that he's coming with us...and is absolutely gutted when he doesn't.
Post a Comment