![]() |
| {iPhone photo} |
Jane gave a talk in Primary yesterday. She did a great job and (just barely) maintained her composure even though a couple of her little friends started giggling.
This is what she said -
Prophets are Heavenly Father’s mouthpiece on earth. They tell us what Heavenly Father would like us to do.
The current prophet for the Church is Thomas S. Monson.
I am grateful for the prophet to guide me in my life and I am excited to be able to hear him soon in General Conference.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
(I took the photo in the Primary room, after church. I didn't take it during her talk!)
(I took the photo in the Primary room, after church. I didn't take it during her talk!)

3 comments:
Ah, bless her, that's really sweet!
Well done, Jane. One down, many more to go ... !
So cute.
Post a Comment