Our builder sent this to me today.
Under normal circumstances I would be sad to see trees being cleared - but when it is to make way for our new house to finally start being built - I find it quite delightful!
I think he sent me a photo from his phone because I needed to see it to believe it.
TWO MONTHS after we closed on the land & signed the contract with the builder (which was 6 weeks after we were ready & planning on closing on the land), we finally have the permits & are ready to get going. So, we are just beginning and already 3 1/2 months behind schedule ..... looks like this will be on the same schedule as all the renovations we've done to our current house!
Don't worry, there are still tons of trees all around and we'll be planting more after the house is built.

6 comments:
So exciting!!! I can't wait to see it finished.
WHAT! A new house! Wow, how THRILLING! Where? Why? When? What is your property like? I'm so thrilled for you!
Fantastic news! Have you found somewhere to rent yet?
That's so cool. You guys must be thrilled. Can't wait to see more.
Very exciting! Keep the photos coming, via the builder or otherwise. Any takers for your current beautiful house yet?
Ruth, we actually only had it on the market for 5 days before we accepted an offer. Rick says we haven't "sold" it yet since we haven't closed - but we have signed contracts ... so it's looking good.
Post a Comment