1.24.2013

Emily Bakes

Emily is part of the Marine Science Club at school. They are hosting a bake sale soon, so she made a whole bunch of sugar cookies.

Can I tell you how much I adore that she is competent in the kitchen?

LOVE, LOVE this girl!!




I really liked how the cookies ready to be lifted looked like sharks swimming together?
Maybe circling pray?


2 comments:

Jen I said...

Oh how I wish....

And I love that on so many levels. The competence, the idea of actually being in the kitchen with someone, and the precision and way she makes it look neat and organized and cool! All those features will never belong in my children! They will get dad's don't care, don't make it cute, actually just don't even do it attitude. :)

Tania said...

Jen, you need a daughter!

We put them in the freezer until the date for the bake sale is determined. I'll post another picture once we frost them.