12.02.2013

Lucky

Rick called me just before Thanksgiving.

Rick: "Don't be mad" he said.
"And don't tell me it was a waste of money, or that I should have checked with you first."
Me: What did you do?"
Rick: "I bought an iRobot."

Seriously! I told him those things never work and it was a waste of money and this is what happens when he is bored & online.

It arrived and Rick excitedly charged up the battery and got it going. He tried washing with it too. Then he re-charged the battery and used it again.
Guess what? I LOVE it. The "wash" setting is pretty much useless but as a Swiffer - it is amazing! We used the cloths it came with at first but I wasn't cycling through washing them fast enough, so now we have switched to disposable Swiffer cloths.
It is a wonder at picking up all the dog hair. I pretty much keep it going non-stop. As soon as it's recharged, I set it up again, even while we sleep.

A few days later Jane said something about looking for "Lucky." 

Me; Who's Lucky?
J: The floor robot. I named him Lucky.
Me; Why Lucky?
J: Because you weren't sure you were going to like him, so he was Lucky to get the job.

Having Lucky around sure makes it easier to have Millie around.
Welcome to the family, Lucky!

No comments: