Our darling baby Jane turned 5 months old on the 16th (Monday.) She continues to be just a sweet, sweet baby and we adore her.
She is teething in the worst way; which means EVERYTHING goes right into her mouth (she perfected her one-handed-grab for just that purpose), and she has that awful teething-drool rash on her chin.On the up side, Jacob just loves that she can now "blow raspberries" and the two of them often end up in hysterical laughter over it - both inciting the other to laugh even harder. It gives me a glimpse into the future when the two of them will be buddies (& partners in crime.)
She mastered rolling about 6 weeks ago, and has become quite bored with it. She now is focusing on honing her skills at sock eating, and combat crawling. Now that she's mobile, I can't keep her on her quilt, and she spends a lot of time scooting along the floor and licking it as she goes! If you thought I was obsessive about clean floors before ...
She mastered rolling about 6 weeks ago, and has become quite bored with it. She now is focusing on honing her skills at sock eating, and combat crawling. Now that she's mobile, I can't keep her on her quilt, and she spends a lot of time scooting along the floor and licking it as she goes! If you thought I was obsessive about clean floors before ...


3 comments:
She's gorgeous! Love the hat.
She is like a twin of Jacob in these shots! That hat just makes me want to fly out and pinch her cute little baby cheeks!
Everytime I see her she's wearing some new darling outfit. What a stylin baby.
Post a Comment