skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chimpanzees on Crack
I'm not really sure what causes it, but as soon as 5pm hits, our house is a zoo! I'm not all that fond of my kids during the hours of 5 - 8pm, and no matter how well the day has gone to that point, or clean and organized the place is at 4:55 - come bedtime it looks like a tornado moved through here.
They literally RUN through the house, and slam into the walls, chairs, each other ....
You might be wondering why Jacob is only wearing a diaper? He had just gone through his 3rd outfit of the day, and I figured it was close enough to bath time to leave him in just a diaper ....I was wrong. I won't post the streaker pictures (don't want to get arrested.)
And here's my girl, trying to flip herself out of her Bumbo seat to join in the action with the other 2 monkeys! So, now you see why I'm not all that anxious for Jane to become mobile!
3 comments:
I laughed so hard about the title! Lilly does the same thing. Only she gets so unbearably cute that I don't want to put her to bed, but really I do. I always think, why can't she be this cute all day? Anything to prevent going to bed. It's amazing what they will come up with.
Sounds familiar -- especially the streaking part!
what cute kids. my kids always get a huge burst of energy right around bedtime. what's with that?
Post a Comment