Jane turned 8 months old today, and in honor of the day cut a top tooth (her 3rd.) Now that's through & she's about to finish round 2 of antibiotics - I'm hoping she'll feel better & we'll both start getting some sleep.
She weighs 19lbs 5oz, and is about 30" long. She crawls like a maniac, pulls up to stand, cruises along furniture, claps, waves "bye-bye" and has started to shake her head "no." Last week I returned to the basement to see her on the 3rd stair up! In short - she wants to keep up with the others & I can't keep her down. It's also getting pretty challenging to keep her on the couch for these monthly photo shoots! She is a darling baby, with a sweet happy nature (as long as she's with her Mama) and we all just adore her.
Happy Eight Months Day Janie!



2 comments:
Happy 8 Months to the both of you! I can't believe it. I'm so excited for Fritz to start doing all of those things.
I am so scared about the stairs. Jane, don't teach Sammy your tricks quite yet. And feel better soon. You are so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment