What a doll this baby is! She is seriously cute. She's very happy, and smiles most of the time. She has 4 teeth, two on the bottom, and two little gappy one's on the top (you can just see them in the 2nd picture.) She loves to blow raspberries (especially while nursing), clap her hands, wave, click her tongue, and walk along furniture. She follows the other kids everywhere, and just wants to be doing whatever they are. She still just adores me - you really can't buy that kind of devotion, and I eat it up.
I'm glad I took these pictures in the morning, because in the afternoon, she climbed up 3 stairs while I was distracted, and fell down them. Now she has a nice big goose-egg on her forehead proclaiming what a bad mother I am (and today we went to Target, and bought an extra gate.)
For the 100th day of school, Emily's class could say what they wished they had 100 of. Her teacher told me Emily wished for "100 baby Jane's."
This week, she also started sleeping in her crib. Yesterday I packed away the hammock. Of course, she'll still sleep in bed with me at night, but I'm hoping to transition her to the crib from about 7pm - midnight. She did pretty well (for one of my kids) and has been sleeping in 2 hour increments in the crib.
Jane is a joy to have around, and we're all crazy about her.
2 comments:
She really is SERIOUSLY cute! What a lucky mama you are. :-)
Darling! I love the one of her clapping her hands.
Post a Comment