A couple of days later Emily came to me and asked me for help with her practice. She said "Mom, I forget which notes to start with, can you come and show me?" I told her I couldn't, because I don't know how to play the piano, and she'd have to ask Rebekah. I watched her face as this news sank in (I don't know how she'd previously missed my lack of any musical ability.) Then I said "As soon as you learn this - you'll know something I don't know." She gave me a satisfied smile and walked away to find Rebekah.
I think that Emily is going to really get a kick out of learning the piano.
3 comments:
Yeah for Emily!
erin's such a mermaid. her inner and outer beauty is just simply too much. and then there is all that musical talent.....can we clone her please?
Your Emily has the most adorable little face--I love her smile! It is funny how they don't notice things until you point them out...Why is it that they do seem to notice all the things we don't want them to-like the fact that I still look pregnant even when I am not!
Post a Comment