2.13.2007

Lovely Boy



Jane is now over 20lbs, so needed to give up her infant car-seat. Since Jacob is just 6lbs away from outgrowing his, we got a new one for him, and Jane can use his. We bought it on Saturday, but I didn't install them until today (yes, even with the bigger seats - 3 still fit across the back of my car. I love the Pilot.)

The box sat in the living room for several days, and Jacob climbed all over it, and kept trying to open it. In case they didn't fit, and I had to return it, I didn't want him to touch (i.e destroy) it. Today when I finally opened the box, he came running over, squealed with delight, and then threw his arms around me kissing and hugging me and said "Thank-you Mommy." It was so sweet.

Yesterday in the car he had a similar moment with Jane. He was sitting next to her in their car-seats. I heard him say "Dane's holding mys hand." I glanced back to see that they were holding hands. The he said "She luff me." She really does. I can see that pretty soon, they will be great partners in crime.

For all his rough play and energy, Jacob really is a sweet little boy. He can get his feelings hurt easily and is very loving. I'm so glad he's in our family, I love him so much.

1 comment:

Mumsy said...

I love Jacob! He's so cute. My favorite is him saying "She luffs me."

We need to so the same thing here in a few days. Won't Fritz look cute in Lilly's girly Hawaiian print car seat?