We (and when I say "we" I mean Rick,) have broken TWO of these blenders this year. I just ordered a Breville, since it has a different mechanism to turn the blade, that I am hoping will be Rick-proof.Anyway, I have two of the top pieces left (he only broke the motor section), and I hate to toss them. Anyone (local) have this blender & would like an extra top or two?
3 comments:
i'm sold on my vitamix. it's the kind you see in the smoothie shops. it is AWESOME. and every now and then costco sells them!
i DO have this blender and love it and wish i was your down the road neighbor still to take you up on this random but very useful offer.
put it on freecycle...i'm sure someone will be happy to have it.
Tan, funny you should mention this. I just went to price them this week in my local kitchen shop. They are $299 here and the mixer is $699. Rediculous. They are marked up so much over here so I was thinking of getting one sent from the US. If it isn't Rick proof though it probably won't be 'Andrew, Jordan, Josh, Mitchell or Bailey proof.' What do you think?
Post a Comment