10.05.2007

Jacob at Soccer

Usually, when we are at soccer Jacob spends the entire time pushing the doll stroller (or Jane's, if we didn't bring the little one) around the baseball diamond. He just LOVES to make wheel tracks in the sand. He also digs in the sand, and finds bits of broken glass and other dangerous and disgusting stuff I wouldn't want him to touch. He's in heaven!
Last week he decided to cheer on Emy, and then she was in heaven.
After about 10 minutes of giving Emy his support, his interest waned. He asked to take pictures with my camera - and here are a few of the results. I just love looking at my kids photo's, and getting some of their perspective!
It was a clear day ...
He likes his sneakers.
This one was pretty cool.
He REALLY, REALLY liked this blue sideline.
He took about 30 pictures of it from varying angles.
Mama's blurry foot.
Tree & random guys butt.
This one of Emy was pretty cute.
My camera is too expensive to let him do this too often (or unsupervised), but I wouldn't mind getting my old Cannon fixed, and giving it to the kids.

5 comments:

Emma said...

He is so funny!

Brooke said...

I love these! I let our kids take pictures all the time--it is one thing I love about digital--you are not stuck with any of them. They take the best true to life, just normal stuff pictures and I always love looking at those later! I have a couple that think they are photographers and they are actually getting pretty good.

Sara said...

I love the blue sky photo - you should put that one in his journal.

Tara said...

At least the random butt picture guy has a good one - wouldn't be much fun to look at a chubby plumber crack.

Liesa said...

Cute pictures. My theory is the photo of the 'random butt' is actually a photo of the guy's wallet. If you look clearly there is a big ol' wallet in there. You've told us how Jacob loves money!