12.02.2007

Paper-whites & Pumpkins

I'm not going to blog all the mischief Jacob gets into - it would be the only thing I could post about! However, I have still been taking pictures of most of them (for guilt value when he's older), and this was too cute not to share.
We had roast pumpkin with our dinner a few days ago. Jacob picked up one of the seeds, and said he wanted to plant it to grow pumpkins. OK, why not try? I told him we had to wait for Spring, and to put it in a zip lock bag and we'd save it in the storage room until planting season.
A few days went by, and I'd see it around, and think "I have to put that somewhere." Then, one morning I walked into my office, and thought? "What is that in my paper-whites?"
The pumpkin seed. I guess spring is just too far away for a little boy to wait!

2 comments:

Mumsy said...

That is so cute!

Liesa said...

I am still trying to figure out what paper-whites are? I am horticulturally challenged! I guess it made perfect sense to Jacob.