4.10.2008

Dolphin


Emily got her Dolphin badge on March 27th and we are so proud of her!

She worked really hard for this one. For the dolphin you have to do a decent dive and also 6 laps of the pool in freestyle, 6 laps backstroke, 6 laps elementary backstroke, and then 6 laps breaststroke (all with correct form and timing.) Seriously, I am pretty sure I can't manage 24 laps of the pool in one shot!

The previous test day she had everything perfect, except they said she was holding her head to the side too long when coming up for a breath in her free-style, and just missed out.

This day she did everything just right - way to go Emy.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

That's impressive. Way to Emily.

Karen said...

I'm very impressed - well done, Emily!

Corinne said...

That's so great. Way to work hard and reach your goals, Em.

Liesa said...

Excellent job Emily. Man, to swim 24 laps and then be told you held your head a little wrong is harsh. I'm glad she got it on the second attempt!