Jacob loves primary. He is such a sweet little Sunbeam. I've had the chance to substitute teach his class a few times, and loved every minute of it!In Primary, they do a "spotlight" each week, where they give clues about each child and the other kids have to try and guess who it is. It was Jacob last week. He and Emily were so tickled that it was his turn (it takes a long time for them to rotate though all the kids.)
Here are the clues I had previously provided for Jacob -
Before they said his nickname, Roxcy (Colin's big sister) had the first guess as to who it might be. She guessed Jacob, then they asked Emily if she thought Roxcy was right. So cute. When they asked Jacob about #7 and did he like playing with his sisters he said "No, only Jane-Jane." (Jane's nicknames are Janie or Jane-Jane.)
I love the snapshot into his personality and life at age 3 that this list provides.
I am sure I will read it and cry in years to come.
I love the snapshot into his personality and life at age 3 that this list provides.
I am sure I will read it and cry in years to come.
2 comments:
So sweet!
you're good. i had to make up some of zane's
Post a Comment