4.19.2008

Thank-You Mum!

Mum did all my laundry, took Rebekah to Seminary EVERY DAY, did a basket load of ironing, washed both sets of stairs, cleaned the patio doors & windows in Emily & Jacob's rooms, and played with the kids and took them to activities to keep them out of my way so I could -

* Read my book club book.

* Make 17 hooded baby towels (the one's I give to everyone when they have a baby.)

* Make the flannel board I have been wanting to make since last November.

* Go to the movies with Rick.

* Put 4 pictures in frames & hang them up.

* Clean out the garage.

* Weed, re-plant and start spring cleanup in the garden.

* Go to the temple with Rick.

* Put up bike holders to neatly store all the bikes
(this was actually Rick, but under my direction!)

* Get a bit more sleep.

* CLEAN MY OFFICE!







Thanks Mum, we'll miss you!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Mother's are wonderful! I'm so happy that you were able to get all that stuff done.

Corinne said...

Yeay! I'm so glad you were able to clean your office. I love all of the individual pictures of the kids with Mum.

Karen said...

She's definitely a Mum in a Million.

Brooke said...

I am so jealous! The pictures are adorable.

Liesa said...

I am glad Mum could help you get on top of things. She is a great Mum! All the kids look very comfortable with her... especially Jacob who appears to be eating her face! Very Cute.

Tara said...

We really do have the best Mum. My fondest memories of living in Utah were going over to Mum & Dad's house to hang out and watch a movie.

Emma said...

Mum, you're the best! Those pictures are great. I'm glad you were able to get all those things done Tan.