6.13.2008

Baby Jacob

So, the Mac has not been fun, but I am starting to figure it out. Word mysteriously disappeared from my applications during a big storm & power outage when I was at the gym on Tuesday night, and I managed to reinstall it myself! The part of this computer switch over that HAS been tons of fun, is going through all my old photo's as I load and organize them.

Here's another flashback.

Of all my children, Jacob as a baby looks most like he does now.
(Jane is my least like herself as a babe.)
This is three years ago - isn't he sweet? Also - can't you totally tell it's him?Here he is with me, my most darling friend, Melissa and her daughter
(Jacob's future wife) Sara.
We can't wait to see these guys again this summer!

1 comment:

Tara said...

He does look the same - except for those cheeks!