On Saturday, I surprised Emily with a trip into the city to American Girl Place. Last February, she wanted to get Kaya's hair done at the salon there. We told her she could earn the trip, by reading a whole series of books. She read the books, and we went. When we got there it was a 3 hour wait - FOR A DOLL SALON! I can't remember what, but we had something else later that day & couldn't wait. I told her I'd take her another time - so this was the "other time."
We've been there several times before with Rebekah, or cousins - but this trip was special, just Emily & I. We planned to be there right as it opened, so we wouldn't have a long wait (they don't take appointments.)
Waiting for the train.
Kaya's hair was in serious need of help.
We've been there several times before with Rebekah, or cousins - but this trip was special, just Emily & I. We planned to be there right as it opened, so we wouldn't have a long wait (they don't take appointments.)
Waiting for the train.
4 comments:
So Fun!
Aw, cute!
You are such a good Mum. I can't believe this is a business. So are the doll hairdressers the ones that flunked out of real people beauty school?
I'm lost for words on this one. "Only in America ... "?? Emily looks pleased, anyway.
Post a Comment