7.11.2008

Terrific Two

Jane turned two in May. I don't know why anyone ever calls this age "terrible." Maybe it's just because my babies are kind of exhausting, and finally start to outgrow it by this age, but I LOVE TWO. Jane could seriously not be any cuter. We all adore her.
She has the sweetest little impish laugh, and is happy almost all of the time. She adores me (we still call her velcro-baby), and follows her "boy" everywhere - even when it's into trouble. She loves purple, and babies (or anything small.) She drinks milk like it's going to run out, and is a picky eater. The cutest thing in the world, is to hear her sing.
She is quite the talker - not so much as Emily was, but she's certainly chatty. I love the glimpse into their little heads that language provides. Tonight going to bed she said
"I sleep yours bed."
No, I told her - you sleep in Jane's bed.
"Oh, I not wake-up my eyes." She said emphatically.
Guess where she went to bed? She's so darn cute, she gets away with a lot more than she probably should - but could you ever say no to those baby blues?

Je t'aime Janie!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

I also love the age 2, it's three that I think is harder. She's so sweet.........

Liesa said...

She is adorable.

Jen I said...

Ok, and you're not even biased. She really is the cutest little two year-old girl. And since I do not have my own blond curly-haired little girl to gaga over, I love coming here to coo over yours!

Tara said...

She was such a beautiful baby and has just kept getting cuter.

Mum and Dad said...

She's adorable! Can't wait to see her and let her play with Joshua.

Mum and Dad said...

Oops, that last comment was Corinne.