I've just read your Mum and Dad's blog about their 40th anniversary and got all emotional, and now it's just happened again! Congratulations on your 10 years together.
Congratulations guys!! I love the picture. And I love reading about your lives. What I don't love--- not seeing you for the past 5 years! sigh. Want to make an anniversary trip to England??
I love the pictures. Did you have someone do makeup on all of you for the recent pictures? You all look flawless, I don't see any wrinkles. Congrats on 10 years and you're beautiful family.
Oh dear, I've missed another milestone anniversary. Congratulations anyway. Love the pictures, although I found it a little difficult to turn myself upside down to view all the faces!
13 comments:
I've just read your Mum and Dad's blog about their 40th anniversary and got all emotional, and now it's just happened again! Congratulations on your 10 years together.
Congratulations guys!! I love the picture. And I love reading about your lives. What I don't love--- not seeing you for the past 5 years! sigh. Want to make an anniversary trip to England??
Congratulations guys. I miss you all.
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations to you both. I can't believe it has been 10 years, but you do have a lot to show for it!
I love the pictures. Did you have someone do makeup on all of you for the recent pictures? You all look flawless, I don't see any wrinkles. Congrats on 10 years and you're beautiful family.
that's great. congratulations.
Oh dear, I've missed another milestone anniversary. Congratulations anyway. Love the pictures, although I found it a little difficult to turn myself upside down to view all the faces!
Congrats! I love your family photo at the end! Its just gorgeous!!
Wow time flies. Happy 10 years together!! I love all the pics.
Wow, you guys were so young! I love your cute family. Congratulations on ten years together.
Congratulations to one of my favorite families in the whole world. I love the group photo, I hope you have a big one framed. I love you all!
Wow, 10 years. Good job. I love the family photo - very sweet.
CONGRATULATIONS Tania and Rick on your tenth wedding anniversary. We love you and wish you many more 10's together.
Post a Comment