Saturday January 24th was Emily's birthday party, since I tried to make it exactly one month after her actual birthday. We had the party in the afternoon / evening, because she has swimming on Saturday mornings.
That morning she earned her whale badge,
which only made an exciting day even better!
"Students must be able to demonstrate front crawl stroke and backstroke with the correct form and timing. In addition he / she must be able to demonstrate the full / correct breaststroke. They must be able to demonstrate each of those skills for 200 yards (8 laps of our pool). He / She must also be able to demonstrate 25 yards of the butterfly kick. They must also be able to dive correctly from the side of the pool."
5 comments:
Congrats Emily!
Very nice!
Good job Em. I'm so impressed that you can do all of that.
Well done Emily. I've always wanted learn the butterfly - I can only go about 10 meters and I'm sure I look like I'm drowning!
Wow, that's impressive. Much better than I am.
Post a Comment