Ok, I confess.
I am currently unable to keep up with my own life.
The one I created. The children I bore. The activities I signed up for.
Sigh.
So my blog is totally neglected - which I wouldn't care about, except it is a great way to keep a record for my kids and keep in touch with far away friends and family. I hope to regroup, get back to being organized and catch up the blog. Eventually.
Until then, I had to let you know that tonight is opening night for
I am currently unable to keep up with my own life.
The one I created. The children I bore. The activities I signed up for.
Sigh.
So my blog is totally neglected - which I wouldn't care about, except it is a great way to keep a record for my kids and keep in touch with far away friends and family. I hope to regroup, get back to being organized and catch up the blog. Eventually.
Until then, I had to let you know that tonight is opening night for

It's all we've been thinking / talking / singing about over at our place.
If you live near me head over to the High School for some great entertainment
and to see bek in action!
Friday and Saturday at 8pm. Sunday at 2pm.
Tickets available at the door - but they're already 1/2 sold with advance sales, so be early to be sure you get a seat.
You're awesome bek!
6 comments:
I wish we were close enough to come and watch her, we would love it. Tell her good luck and we love her.
Good luck, Bek. Let us know how it went.
I'd love to be near enough to see it, too. Hope all goes well and, Tania, I know exactly how you feel!
Jacob looked adorable with his T-ball team today! And Dad looked happy too.
The next 8 weeks are going to be crazy! Here's to summer.
By now it will all be over. I hope it went well and life can slow down for Rebekah for a while. What a busy girl she is! How fun would it have been to all have been there as a family. Darn ocean in the way!
I was lucky enough to be there on opening night. I love you Rebekah and your love for singing and dance, something I think I would have loved to have done.
Mum
Post a Comment