6.16.2009

Jacob's Kisses

(Thanks to Ben Blair who took this picture at Pepsico Gardens in April.)



As I was tucking Jacob into bed he said

"Mom, when you give me kisses, they go straight down into my heart."

love that boy!


6 comments:

Liesa said...

Hi Tan, I just caught up on your blog. I have been so busy! Love all your stroies and pics. Jane is so cute! You are going to love looking back on your blog when your kids get older. The shower curtain made me laugh too, not because it was funny, just because they are such rascals and so quick at getting into mischief!

Jeni said...

I love his sweetness!

Corinne said...

Oh, cute!

Tara said...

What a sweet kid. I love that photo. I'd love to see more pictures of you too.

Ruth said...

Aah, that brought tears to my eyes.

Mum and Dad said...

A picture tells a thousand words. What a beautiful photo.