I swear kids only look cute sleeping to make up for being crazies when they are awake. This stops us from giving them away! I am glad they get along so well.
I'm usually too excited to have the bed all to myself to let my kids in when Brian's gone. It's when he's home that I give in and let them climb in. Especially since we got our king size bed in the fall. They look so sweet.
I loved having you take turns sleeping in my bed when dad was gone too. I still do. I recently had a sleep over with Liesa at Tara's place, it's always fun to talk into the night!
I've also enjoyed sleep overs in Rebekah's room when we have sung our hearts out(in a loud whisper!), into the night from shows like, Phantom of the Opera, including, Masquerade! That was such fun Bek.
7 comments:
Aaaah, they look so sweet!
I swear kids only look cute sleeping to make up for being crazies when they are awake. This stops us from giving them away! I am glad they get along so well.
They do look cute. I used to love it when Dad traveled because I could sleep in Mum's bed.
I'm usually too excited to have the bed all to myself to let my kids in when Brian's gone. It's when he's home that I give in and let them climb in. Especially since we got our king size bed in the fall. They look so sweet.
Hi Tania, what is your email address and I will reply to your post =) Cheri
I loved having you take turns sleeping in my bed when dad was gone too. I still do. I recently had a sleep over with Liesa at Tara's place, it's always fun to talk into the night!
I've also enjoyed sleep overs in Rebekah's room when we have sung our hearts out(in a loud whisper!), into the night from shows like, Phantom of the Opera, including, Masquerade! That was such fun Bek.
Love you all,
Mum xx
That is adorable!
Post a Comment