4.25.2010

Muscle Man

I just let the kids play in their pj's on Sunday morning, until right before it's time to leave. Why risk getting food or craft supplies all over their church clothes? Or even just getting my ironing all crumpled?

On Sunday I found Jacob playing like this.


Me: "Jacob, put your shirt on buddy, it's cold."
J: "No. I want people to look in the window and think my shirt got ripped off because I have so many muscles."
Me: "Oh, like the Hulk."
J: "Who?"

Turns out he has no idea who the Hulk is.
(But is quite likely an exhibitionist.)

8 comments:

Jen I said...

That is the best explanation I have ever heard! :)

Something about boys and being naked...they just love it.

Ruth said...

Jacob is always good for a laugh!

Karen said...

Funny!

Liesa said...

They don't outgrow it...the love of being naked and the thought that they are so muscly!

Jeni said...

Jacob, I think you are very strong.

Tara said...

That's hilarious.

Corinne said...

What a funny guy!

Mum and Dad said...

That was funny.

xx