5.06.2010

Boys & Bugs



I am going to invent and market a bug jar. The one I want (need) and have not been able to find.

It will be a perfect size, sturdy plastic, with a screw on metal lid and handle. The air holes will be miniscule - so even teeny tiny bugs will not be able to escape. Every mother of a son on the planet will want one and I'll make millions.

More importantly, I will keep Jacob as happy as a clam and all my Tupperware will be safe.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Um, does that mean that some bugs DID escape???

Tania said...

We've had them escape in the past - none recently. I've been convincing him to release them at the end of every day so they can "Go back to their family" (i.e. survive!)

Mostly I'm tired of finding all my food storage containers outside filled with rocks, mud, sticks, a few leaves and salamanders or bugs!

Corinne said...

Ooh, ooh--let me know when they're available to purchase! You should also consider some kind of paging system for when they get lost.

Mum and Dad said...

Ooh, ooh-- let me know when you have made your millions!

Mum xx

Sounds like a great bug jar. The paging system sounds like a good addition. Does anyone know of a paging system for cell phones that are turned off!