6.08.2010

Gymnastics

This past winter and spring Jacob & Jane took a gymnastics class.

I really was just looking for a way for them to burn off some of that energy while it's cold outside - but they have absolutely loved this class and learned so much.

On the last day they had a little ceremony, where they performed a quick and simple routine and then were awarded a ribbon. Parents could come in for photo's.


They had several friends in the class, which made it more fun.


We will definitely do this again next year!


Gynmastcis is one area where height can really work against you
- but Jake still did well & loved it.


I sure love these little monkeys!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

As one who could never even achieve a decent "bunny jump" I am very impressed with their prowess.

Mum and Dad said...

They have so much fun! That's great.

xx

Emma said...

Fun! Maya is going to start taking gymnastics classes too. She went with her Girl Scout troop one day and she loved it - and we discovered she has super strong stomach muscles!

Karen said...

I so wish mine had got more involved with stuff like this when they were younger but they would freak out at the thought of joining in on something like that. Looks like great fun.

Tara said...

Sounds like fun, Jacob doesn't look too thrilled about his ribbon in that first picture.