1.25.2011

Amphibious Boomerang

Millie has destroyed several toys within minutes of bringing them home - which is why I now have several brands that I will buy exclusively. Kong, Nylabone, ORKA and Chuckit all seem to hold up pretty well and be well liked by Millie.

When I saw this toy by Chuckit I couldn't resist - a boomerang, are you kidding me? We had to have it. It's actually designed to be a water toy & will float - but I thought the water resistant nature of it would make a great snow toy for outdoor games of fetch. It has been great.


Jane & Millie trying it out.

Millie LOVES it.

Gratuitous cute picture of Jane.

This dog LOVES the snow and she LOVES fetch.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

That looks like fun. We could do with one of those for Henry. Lovely picture of Jane - she is so gorgeous.

Emma said...

Cute. Millie and Drover would be good pals.

Tara said...

That looks great. Millie doesn't look like a puppy any more.

Tania said...

Tara - that puppy stage seemed to fly by! If I thought my kids seemed big quickly, a dog is like a kid on steroids!!

I'm wishing I took more pictures and video of her being little - of course (as with children) I was so busy trying to teach and train her I didn't think of it.

Next time .....