1.25.2011

Hot Chocolate

Jane just LOVES hot chocolate and as cold as it has been here, we've really been going though it.
Most days I end up giving up on things we needed to do out in the world at large, saying "Lets just go home now & have some hot chocolate."


Oh, and does this face ever say "Mom, enough with the pictures!" or what?
She's growing up way too fast!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

So cute - Eleanor has a facial expression just like that.

Corinne said...

Just showed my kids this cute picture and now guess what they want!

Tara said...

She looks so grown up. I see her mug says, "Life is good" it looks like that's true for Jane.

NessaAnn said...

Jed has had a cup of cocoa every day after quiet time this winter. He and Jane REALLY should be best friends! I would love to see them giggle and drink their cocoa together!