1.30.2011

Battle Gear

I walked into the living room to find Jacob and Jane having a sword fight. They had also found a new creative use for ski goggles & helmets. Finally something I approve of - protective head gear for rough play.

My flash didn't go off on this one, so the picture is dark, but the expression on Jane's face and the awesome action shot it is - I had to include it.
  

Truce.

It should be noted that these are MY helmet & goggles that Jacob is wearing. It's been too icy & snowy to trek to the garage to put them away since Jane & I were skiing (and we're going again soon) - so he had grabbed mine. They almost fit. That boy has a huge head.

4 comments:

Tara said...

They look like pros.

Ruth said...

Those pictures really made me laugh. Good job we know they are really good friends.

Emma said...

Jane is one tough looking kid!

Corinne said...

Funny. I showed my boys and they noticed that we have the same Disney On Ice sword.