I am so glad that Jacob & Jane are so close. They really are great friends and it makes me so happy.
They love to "snuggle" at bedtime or while I am reading them their bedtime story. I hope they always stay this way & that Jake will always be "my boy" (as she used to call him) to Jane.
6 comments:
Wow, that is amazing. Just recently I've realized we are totally not a touchy feel-y family so I've tried making the boys give each other hugs before bed. They are having none of it. Hmpfh. Hold on to that boy of yours then!
Aaw, that is so nice. Wish our grandkids were as fond of each other ...
Very sweet. My boys can be like that with each other too. It's just hard to catch sometimes amid the screams of "Stupid-butt-butt-poo face."
That is really sweet. Snuggling is one of my favourite things too. Corinne, your comment made me laugh. :)
That's so sweet. How close in age are they?
They are 19 months apart. Close in age has it's challenges, but I think the pay off of how much they adore each other is well worth it.
Post a Comment