Ha! So glad you posted that - we must have missed that one! I'll have to show Ryan - I'm sure he'll love it (and totally relate to it. :)
that's cute
We didn't watch the Superbowl, but we saw this on a friend's facebook page. We've probably watched it 20 times. My kids also love the VW Beetle commercial. So, does Jacob want to try the force on that car, too?
I couldn't view the video 'cos it's now blocked - wish I'd checked your blog sooner!
That was a funny one. My favourite was the Doritos ad where the dog ran at the door. I totally want to try that with Darwin.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha! So glad you posted that - we must have missed that one! I'll have to show Ryan - I'm sure he'll love it (and totally relate to it. :)
that's cute
We didn't watch the Superbowl, but we saw this on a friend's facebook page. We've probably watched it 20 times. My kids also love the VW Beetle commercial. So, does Jacob want to try the force on that car, too?
I couldn't view the video 'cos it's now blocked - wish I'd checked your blog sooner!
That was a funny one. My favourite was the Doritos ad where the dog ran at the door. I totally want to try that with Darwin.
Post a Comment