2.03.2011

Snuggle Buddies - Part 2.

Jacob & Jane have always been very close. When Jacob left on the bus for the first day of kindergarten this year Jane turned to me and said "Now what?"

I really thought she'd struggle without him around, or that they wouldn't be as close as they had been - but my fears were unfounded, they still ADORE each other (and also frequently fight.)
When I walked into the living room after dinner and saw them like this - I had to grab my camera!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very sweet. Mine only get that close to annoy each other. Torments, the pair of them.

Cathy said...

After reading your last post, I think of them as 'partners in crime'!

xx

Corinne said...

So sweet.

Ruth said...

That will be another one to bring out to show them if they ever turn into squabbling teens!