6.27.2007

Super-Cowboy

Oh how I love this boy! His antics are exhausting, and usually involve a whole lot of clean-up for me - but every now and then he just makes me laugh.
I guess this is how you dress-up when you have 3 sisters. He came upstairs in Emily's swimming rash guard, and the pants and hat from her dance recital last year (to Singing in the Rain), with a big sticker on his forehead.
I think he must have thought the rain hat looked like a 10 gallon one, because when I asked him who he was he said "Super-Cowboy." I especially love the shirt sticking out of the sides of the lycra pants! I doubt there are too many guys out on the range in this get-up.
Jacob, you're the best.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Aren't children wonderful! Especially when they are your grandchildren!! He is so sweet. Love him.

Mum