11.13.2007

He Did It Again.

Really, what more is there to say?
We can't believe it. How does that saying go?
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
Rick and I are feeling a little shamed.

4 comments:

Mumsy said...

Oh no!

When we were in Utah my dad's huge flat screen stopped working one day. You could hear sound, but no picture. I was scared to death Lilly had done something. We deduced that an electrical storm had something to do with it and that it shorted out one of the whatevers that control whatever. (See how scientific I am?)

What are you going to do???

Anonymous said...

Oh Tania, that stinks.

Mark wants to get a nice big flatscreen for Christmas and I'm a little hesitant. Mostly because I think one working TV is enough, but also becuase I'm not sure our children and a TV like that would mix. Especially when I saw Adam just the other day throwing things at our current TV while playing video games with a friend!

Jeni

Tara said...

I'm so sorry. I can't believe he did it again - you must be in shock or experiencing total deja vu.

Emma said...

I can't believe he broke it again! I think that Josh is pretty overprotective of our flat screen but obviously it's a good thing he is!