11.26.2007

What's up?

Anyone know what's going on with Blogger? It keeps double spacing some of my text. I'm not sure why, or how to fix it.
Also, I keep getting booted off every few minutes (why it took so long to finish the leaf post, and why I haven't posted about Thanksgiving yet.)
Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me (which I suspect?)
Thanks!

3 comments:

Liesa said...

I am not sure, but I had difficulty trying to add pictures with my last blogs. When I clicked on the photo icon, it was not registering. Several hours later it worked.

Hamilton's said...

Hi Tania- It's Tina Hamilton, Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one with 4 kids. I just wanted to say "hi". You have a beautiful family. I have a blog so check it out.

Allison said...

hey did you ever figure out this problem? i've got another friend who is having the same issue. thought you could shed some light.