I got a package in the mail, and Jacob used some of the packing material to make himself a helmet. He made it entirely himself - can you tell?It might be just a tad big.
I've been meaning to order him the great crocheted chain-mail hood and helmet from NOVA Natural. This won't last long - I'd better order them this week.
He has seriously worn it a lot - and by some miracle hasn't even walked into any walls!
9 comments:
He looks so proud of his creation, and rightly so. Love the last picture with the drinks container hanging out of his mouth!
He's a little comedian, but without trying!
very cute.
Jacob is a classic!! He is one cute kid -
The last picture is very amusing!!!
Love it, very creative--and very boyish!
That's pretty impressive.
The knight with the sippy cup - that's fearsome, and absolutely classic!
Life's just a ball for Jacob. Great photos for telling your stories, Tania.
Post a Comment